The Church is currently closed due to COVID-19.
5 things to know about All Saints Church
- The Parish Church was at West Huntspill, but in 1839 a new one was built at East Huntspill and was known as a Chapel of Ease. Thus making it more convenient for the East Huntspill parishioners not to have a long walk if they had no means of transport to their Sunday worship.
- Up until 1976 East Huntspill had its own Vicar. Today the parish is joined with West Huntspill and Mark.
- The Church boasts box pews which makes it unique to the area.
- The Church has an east facing altar.
- The bell tower and chime of eight bells, was added in 1966 and can be heard on special occasions.