Thanks for dropping in… Whether you live locally or are visiting, you are welcome to any of the services or events described in these pages. The heart of any church is worshipping God. We hope these pages will give you a little bit more information about this churches ‘heart’.
Situated in the heart of East Huntspill, Somerset, All Saints is one of three Anglican churches in the Benefice of The Huntspill and Mark, in the Diocese of Bath and Wells.
To find out what’s happening in the churches in the Benefice of The Huntspill why not explore the community page and the calendar below. Please note events for all 3 locations are included, so ensure you check the venue to avoid disappointment. Each event will be denoted with EH (East Huntspill), WH (West Huntspill) or M (Mark) for quick identification. Looking forward to seeing you.
The church is open daily. Come and experience a place which has been prayed in for many many years. Take a moment to pause, enjoy the peaceful surroundings and bask in a special environment.
The Church is currently closed due to COVID-19.
5 things to know about All Saints Church
- The Parish Church was at West Huntspill, but in 1839 a new one was built at East Huntspill and was known as a Chapel of Ease. Thus making it more convenient for the East Huntspill parishioners not to have a long walk if they had no means of transport to their Sunday worship.
- Up until 1976 East Huntspill had its own Vicar. Today the parish is joined with West Huntspill and Mark.
- The Church boasts box pews which makes it unique to the area.
- The Church has an east facing altar.
- The bell tower and chime of eight bells, was added in 1966 and can be heard on special occasions.
For enquires about All Saints Church East Huntspill contact Parish Administrator Sara Puddy [email protected]
All Saints Church Hall
Did you know that you can hire East Huntspill Church Hall for £22 per session? This includes heating and use of the kitchen. Ideal for children’s parties, family gatherings and other social events. Regular users £15 per session.
To book or for further details please contact Booking Clerk Ruth Edwards 01278 784329 [email protected]
Take A38 heading towards Highbridge & Burnham on Sea until reaching the edge of West Huntspill
Turn right onto Withy Road at the Crossways Pub Continue to the end of the road turn left onto Church Road
The Church is located on the left just before the traffic calming post
From Highbridge & Burnham on sea
Head southeast on B3139 at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A38
At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto B3139
At the roundabout take the 2nd exit (B3139)
Follow the road for 1.2 miles then turn right onto Church Road
Continue through village and the Church is located on the right